Thursday, August 21, 2014

Birth Order Traits

What the Research Says
Personal Reasons Proving Inaccuracy or Accuracy
As a youngest child I am charming and a people person.
I believe the research was accurate in this aspect. I feel that I usually am a people person. For example at my church a leader usually comes up to me to make a new kid my age feel welcome.
As a youngest child I should be rebellious.
Sadly, I also agree with this conclusion made by the research. I often do a lot of little things that won’t get me into a lot of trouble to continuously nag at someone I either dislike or don’t respect.
As a youngest child I have career opportunities in show business and other professions that require an onstage performance.
I feel like these career opportunities would suit me very well. I am very comfortable speaking to crowds no matter the size. While the rest of my peers may dread oral presentations I enjoy presenting them. Just not making them.
As a youngest child my motivating factors include praise and encouragement.
This part of the research also defines me very well. I can think of many times where either on the field, court, or in the pool a coach has acknowledged my good work and I feel better about my actions. All it takes is a bit of encouragement and I reenter any situation with a renewed vigor.
As a youngest child short term rewards motivate me and I carry a “Do it now and worry later” mindset.
This is one of the only findings I do not agree with. I am a planner and long term goal setter. Although I try to live a worry free life, I don’t carry a mindset like that because it will almost always turn into a lot of worry in the end. I analyze my actions and decide based upon what I feel will let me spend as much time as possible worriless.

No comments:

Post a Comment